“I am truly grateful that I was pointed to CAVA and that the universe placed us together. Vanessa has always made me feel human in this process and I thank her for her patience and kindness throughout…you are very much appreciated.“
Real Estate Law
In the sphere of Real Estate, CAVA Law has represented individuals & corporations, lenders & borrowers, buyers & sellers, and lessors & lessees, in all matters involving real estate contracts, secured debt disputes, boundary disputes, tort claims involving real estate, and lien enforcement. The Firm handles a diverse range of matters that fall within this category, both transactional and adversarial. Real estate and its nuisances presents the Firm with a variety of legal issues to guide our clients through. Brief summaries of some cases the Firm’s team has handled are:
- Through mediation and strategic legal defense, the Firm was able to realize the assumption and re-amortization of a defaulted mortgage by the personal representative of an estate of a deceased borrower who had defaulted on their mortgage while very ill;
- Representation of mortgage lenders, both private and institutional, in mortgage foreclosure actions, deficiency actions, and possessory actions;
- Representation of both sellers and buyers through the sale and purchase of real estate, both residential and commercial;
- Representation of residential and commercial property owners in landlord/tenant disputes and transactions;
- Representation of clients within partition actions through which interests in real property are divided by the court;
- Representation of clients involved in litigation involving allegations of trespass and nuisance as it relates to the parties’ real estate investments.
Our attorneys understand that real estate transactions and disputes can be complex and time-consuming, and they are committed to providing their clients with the highest level of legal representation and guidance. Whether clients are buying, selling, leasing, or financing real estate, the firm is dedicated to helping them achieve their goals.