“I am truly grateful that I was pointed to CAVA and that the universe placed us together. Vanessa has always made me feel human in this process and I thank her for her patience and kindness throughout…you are very much appreciated.“
CAVA Law offers its clients concrete legal strategies that permit them to address any and all debt-related legal concerns through the Bankruptcy Courts, Circuit Civil, and County Courts. Our team’s vast experience has allowed the Firm to serve as counsel to an array of diverse clients in insolvency proceedings: debtors and creditors, alike; whether individuals or corporate clients. A unique strategy is developed for each client, depending on the legal questions at hand. Our team is adept at navigating cases through Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code, through Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors (“ABC cases”) in Circuit Civil Courts, and through mediation and arbitration when the matter requires it.
Some general accounts of a few of the matters the attorneys at the Firm have handled are as follows:
- Liquidating unsecured debts of low income and low asset debtors in Chapter 7 cases, through which specific care is taken when qualifying the Firm’s clients for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, as the required income/asset analysis is tailored to the unique economic environment at the time the client needs to file bankruptcy;
- Reorganizing secured and priority debts, like real estate-related debt arrears and back-owed IRS debt, for individuals in Chapter 13 cases;
- Restructuring debts for small businesses in an effort to mitigate litigation risks, allowing the company to resume conducting business profitably through Chapter 11, using a SubChapter V election;
- Assisting family-owned farm enterprises propose and carry out a payment plan to repay its creditors and maintain its agricultural and livestock operations;
- Representing a diverse array of creditor clients, such as mortgage lenders, private investors, automotive dealers and financiers, that need to file Claims and other filings in bankruptcy matters to assure that their claims are adequately considered by the Courts.
The Firm’s strategies when approaching matters of insolvency and financial risk are designed to provide clients with a plan of action that will lead them towards financial security.
At CAVA Law we provide personalized legal representation and guidance to help clients make the informed decisions needed while in a period of financial uncertainty.